Sunday, January 03, 2010

3/365 Time to Organize

We took Christmas down today. Not my favorite thing to do. I am one of those people who still enjoys sitting in the dark with only the lights on the tree to illuminate the room. Mike and I took a trip to Walmart in the hopes of organizing our collections of snowmen and Santas. Combining two households made for a lot of Christmas decorations and we are still trying to figure out what to keep and what to get rid of six years later. All of the bins are now safely in the attic and I think we have made some progress.
I wish there were bins for all the other things in my life that I would like to organize...

1 comment:

EJG said...

Bins R Us?

That sounds like a great business to get into; Bins for all the "baggage" in our lives.

One bin for the guilt, one for the regret, one for the self-pitying, one for the.....