Friday, June 27, 2008

Tomatoes





We took Michael up to the farm this past weekend and had lots of fun. Aunt Jackie took us to Moore's farm to pick tomatoes. Anyone who knows me, probably knows I can eat tomatoes like some people eat apples. The only person I know who might like tomatoes more than me is Mike. We were like two kids in a candy store. The deal was a five pound bucket for $6. Mike decided we needed two buckets of full sized tomatoes and a bucket of cherry tomatoes too. Then he discovered they also had peppers and picked all he could hold in his shirt! We found out later you are not supposed to pick the peppers. They pick them and sell them in the office. We have been eating tomatoes since we got home. Mike already cooked some down and they are in the freezer to be enjoyed later. Gotta Go, I hear a tomato sandwich calling my name!

No comments: