Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Yippee! 3 A's and a B plus!

I am so excited. My grades are finally all in for the Spring semester. I am very happy to have gotten 3 A's and a B plus. Data Analysis for social sciences was my big challenge and I am relieved to have it over with. However, I really did enjoy the class and learned a lot about how to analyze data with the SPSS system. I am not sure how much I will actually be able to use my new skills in the future but we shall see. I will begin summer A classes 1 week from today. I am really looking forward to Social Work As a Profession. I am not so excited about the Foreign Cultures class but it has to be better than struggling through another Spanish class.

3 comments:

JSG said...

Foreign cultures? Can you focus on the food? Linguini, Sushi, Strudel... if you need help with any of these let us know. We're worldly eaters!
Mazel Tov on the grades, and enjoy your week!

Molly said...

What a pleasent surprise to see your comment. Your family picture is Beautiful!

You are so brave to go back to school. Alas, I can't even help Alexis with her Algera! Godd job on your grades! :o)

Molly said...

Apparently I can't spell either (haha)